- The scrap/ surplus/ obsolete/ unserviceable – material/ spares/ equipments/ Coal Mill Reject etc. accumulated at the following MSPGCL Powers Stations/ Stores are disposed off by way sale through of e-auctions:
(A) Thermal Powers Stations at :
- (1)Bhusawal, (2) Chandrapur, (3) Nasik, (4) Khaperkheda,
(5)Koradi, (6) Paras & (7) Parli-Vaijnath
(B) Hydro Powers Station at Pophali
(C) Gas Turbine Power Station at Uran
- The scrap materials are broadly classified into following categories :
- (a)Ferrous Scrap - The ferrous scrap is further categorized into lots consisting of Mild Steel items, Stainless Steel items, Alloy Steel items, Cast Iron items, Galvanized Iron Items etc.
- (b)Non-Ferrous Scrap – The non-ferrous scrap is further categorized into lots consisting of Copper items, Aluminum items, Brass items, Gun Metal items etc.
- (c)Electrical Scrap
- (d)Rubber Scrap : Vehicle Tyres, Tubes & Flaps, Conveyor Belts etc.
- (e)Vehicle Scrap : Bulldozers, Locomotive Engines, Cars, Jeeps etc.
- (f)Wooden Scrap
- (g)Used / Waste Transformer Oil (with containers)
- Coal Mill Reject accumulated at the Thermal Power Stations is also disposed off by way of sale through e-auctions.
- Old units at various Power Stations are also sold through e-auctions on declaration as Scrap.
- The Disposal Cell at the Office of the Dy.Chief Engineer (Stores Management), under control of the Chief Engineer (Stores), deals with the following activities in respect of e-auctions:
- Appointment of e-auction agency to conduct e-auctions on behalf of MSPGCL by calling Public Tender
- Co-ordination between MSPGCL Power Stations and e-Auction Agency to organize the e-auctionsat regular intervals
- Contact details of the office of the Dy.C.E. (SM) :
Address :HDIL Towers, A-Wing, 3rd Floor, A.K. Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Tel Nos. : (022) 2658 0367, 2658 2847, 2658 2424 Extn : 311, 317
Fax No. : (022) 2658 2627